WORK EXPERIENCE 12
CHARLES HAYS SESCONDARY SCHOOL
DUE DATE: _______________________________________________
- Update/create your resume.
- State that you are in Grade 12.
- Include the courses or course area in which you are most interested.
- Include any new work experience positions.
- Update your interests and skills.
- List at least TWO or THREE references, including their name, occupation, business, address, and phone number.
- WORK EXPERIENCE REGISTRATION
- Fill in all the required information.
- Choose five placement sites, listing the numbers in order of priority. When choosing a placement site, be aware of the dress code, safety equipment needs, daily times, and location of the placement. All of these will have a bearing on the success of your placement and in this course.
- CRIMINAL RECORDS CHECK
- Ask Susan Enns for an index card.
- CLEARLY PRINT your full legal name, birthdate (e.g. June 30, 2002), complete address with postal code, and the specific placement(s).
- Return the index card to Susan Enns.
- Susan Enns will give all the index cards to Mrs. Wiens, who will prepare the Criminal Records Check letters and forms.
- When you are called to the Office, collect your Criminal Records Check paperwork, check your information for accuracy, and fill in the three-page form. Please ask Susan Enns for help.
- Deliver your Criminal Records Check paperwork to the RCMP.
- TEACHER REFERENCE FORM
- Select a teacher who has taught you in the past year, and who knows your practical skills and abilities.
- OATH OF CONFIDENTIALITY
- Read this paper carefully. Be sure you understand what is required of you.
- Sign, date, and print your name.
- HAND IN ALL PAPERWORK TO SUSAN ENNS
- Hand in to Susan Enns in person, or
- Leave it on Susan Enns’ desk.
YOU WILL NOT BE PLACED AT A WORK SITE UNTIL ALL THE ABOVE TASKS ARE COMPLETED AS REQUIRED.